Are you wondering how to select an Accident and Injury Lawyer? Here are some ways:
· Ask your friends and family for referrals.
· Ask to see their attorney’s license and malpractice insurance certificate before you make an appointment to meet with them. It is important that they are properly insured. If they cannot show you this, it could be a sign of dishonesty.
· Call the State Bar Association in their state and ask for a referral.
· If your case involves a car accident, you can also contact the local Better Business Bureau to see if the attorney has any complaints against them before you hire them.
· Call their office and ask how long it will be before they get back to you with a case review. Be wary if they say they will call you tomorrow, but you have to leave your phone number. If you are busy, ask them how long it will be before they can meet with you at another time.